- Genshin Impact fans can look forward to new characters, regions, and events in upcoming patches, providing a constant source of excitement for the community.
- Leakers focus on revealing new character announcements and discussing upcoming banners, which generate a lot of excitement and discussion among players.
- The leaked information for Genshin Impact 4.5 suggests the potential introduction of new characters like Chiori and Dahlia, along with the possibility of a Windblume event in Mondstat featuring beloved characters from both nations.
Although 4.4 is much closer for Genshin Impact fans, 4.5 is just as exciting to dig into in terms of leaks and speculation. With an active leaking community like Genshin Impact has, it is never hard to look into the future to try and discover what’s next. There’s always something to look forward to, be it new characters, regions, or events, ensuring there is a regular source of excitement for the Genshin Impact community.
Since there’s almost always at least one new character in a patch, leakers always go for new character announcements first. Banners are always being discussed and debated over since they tend to be a big part of the community’s excitement. Players always want to know where the Genshin Impact Primogems they farmed so hard for are going to go. It’s always exciting to see new characters and kits and figure out how to use them in a team or whether they’re meta or not. Even if they aren’t, a character has their own fun niches for players to explore.
What to Expect From Genshin Impact in 2024
As Genshin Impact looks ahead to the new year, the fanbase and community has much to look forward to and be excited about for 2024.
Genshin Impact’s 4.5 Leaks and What They Mean
Leaked and Rumored Genshin Characters
When it comes to peeking into 4.5’s potential characters, players will be pleasantly surprised to hear that Chiori is likely to make her first playable appearance. For a long while, she’d been teased, and all the signs had pointed to her first run being in 4.5. And as 4.4 gets closer, things still look the same for the beloved Inazuman five-star. But she isn’t alone, as the other banner currently being talked about for 4.5 is Genshin Impact‘s Albedo. Supposedly, they’ll run together in the first half of the patch, but that is subject to change.
And shifting the spotlight from five-stars to four-stars, Chiori isn’t the only new character being talked about. A long time ago, leaks about a Mondstat deacon named Dahlia began to pop up. And though very little is known about this Dahlia, they’re coming back up in discussions as 4.5 leaks continue to pop-up. Even with the little information surrounding the deacon, there are many on social media who’ve grown attached to the cute pink-haired design that is spreading like wildfire.
Leaked and Rumored Events
According to recent leaks, the main event for 4.5 looks to be in Mondstat – most likely to be the Windblume event. But it won’t just be Mondstat characters in the spotlight for it, as there will be more Fontaine love for the 4.x patches. It would be exciting to see some of the most beloved characters from both nations interact. Some fans would especially like to see Genshin Impact‘s Diluc, a known Fatui hater, interact with the triplets from Fontaine just for the tense drama of it all. Some other characters the community wants to see interact in future events are:
- Scaramouche/Wanderer and Ei, Yae Miko, and Kazuha for a heavy angst event likely in Inazuma.
- Neuvillette and Zhongli for old dragon banter.
- Venti and Nahida as the two kind and artsy Archons.
- Xinyan and Childe again, since their last appearance together left an impression on the community.
Beyond literal events, there have been some rumored quests to come up in the community as well. Many expect a Traveler quest with Dainsleif to appear somewhere in Fontaine at some point. Some expect the Hexenzirkel to come up at some point soon too, but that’s heavy rumor and speculation. And of course, with Chiori’s appearance in-game as a playable character, her very own story will come, named after her constellation.
- September 28, 2020
- Online Multiplayer
- T for Teen – Fantasy Violence, Alcohol Reference
- Platforms That Support Crossplay
- Mobile, PC, PS4 & PS5
- PS Plus Availability