- Amazon Prime Gaming is offering seven free games for subscribers to download in February, including classic titles like Fallout.
- Subscribers can also enjoy other benefits like a monthly Twitch channel subscription and in-game items for various games.
- The lineup of free games includes a mix of classic and newer titles, offering a range of gameplay experiences for subscribers to enjoy.
Amazon Prime Gaming revealed seven games that subscribers can download for free during February, including classic titles like Fallout. All Amazon Prime subscribers are given access to Prime Gaming benefits.
Each month, Prime Gaming adds a new lineup of free games that subscribers can gain access to. In addition to the monthly free games, Prime Gaming’s other benefits include a monthly Twitch channel subscription, additional Twitch benefits, and in-game items for various games. Last month, Prime Gaming’s free January games consisted of Endling: Extinction is Forever, Apico, Atari Mania, and Yars: Recharged. This month, subscribers will be given a longer list of games to enjoy.
Amazon Prime Gaming Members Can Get a Free Overwatch 2 Skin for a Limited Time
Overwatch 2 players can grab a free skin through Prime Gaming, but they need to be quick because it will only be available for a limited time.
Prime Gaming announced that during February, subscribers can download Fallout, Breakout Recharged, Missile Command: Recharged, Criminal Archives: Alphabetic Murders – Collector’s Edition, Tempest 4000, Blade Assault, and Gravitar: Recharged. The games are not all released at once but are staggered throughout the month. Currently, subscribers can download Fallout through GOG and Breakout Recharged through the Epic Games Store. Fans will have to wait a bit longer for the rest of the games, with the next one, Missile Command: Recharged, being made available on February 8th through the Epic Games Store. Subscribers who want to try out these games should keep their eye on this month’s release schedule and remember to claim them, since the free games will no longer be available after February. After claiming them, the user will keep the games forever, even if they cancel their Amazon Prime membership.
Prime Gaming’s Free Games for February
- Fallout (Available February 1st through GOG)
- Breakout: Recharged (Available February 1st through Epic Games Store)
- Missile Command: Recharged (Available February 8th through Epic Games Store)
- Criminal Archives: Alphabetic Murders – Collector’s Edition (Available February 15th through Legacy Games Code)
- Tempest 4000 (Available February 15th through Amazon Games App)
- Blade Assault (Available February 22 through Amazon Games App)
- Gravitar: Recharged (Available February 29th through Epic Games Store)
Fallout is regarded as one of the best CRPGS of the 90s, and if fans of the genre or the franchise haven’t given it a spin yet, it’s worth trying out. Although some might worry it will feel quite dated in 2024, fans still praise Fallout for its rich atmosphere, open-ended storytelling, and dark humor.
Other of the free February games, like Breakout: Recharged, Missile Command: Recharged, and Gravitar: Recharged, are a part of the Atari Recharged collection. The series focuses on some of Atari’s classic titles, and if retro fans want more games to check out, they might want to look into Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration‘s collection of over 90 classic games.
In addition to these classic games, Prime Gaming’s February lineup includes newer titles like Tempest 4000 (2018), Criminal Archives: Alphabetic Murders – Collector’s Edition (2023), and Blade Assault (2022). Tempest 4000 is an action-packed, visually stimulating tube shooter. Criminal Archives: Alphabetic Murders is a point-and-click detective game that requires logic and cunning to beat. And Blade Assault is a 2D rogue-lite platformer that features high-octane, satisfying combat. Interested players might want to check out some tips for conquering Blade Assault‘s levels.