- The new Tracer Pack in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 adds a retro arcade style to the game with unique skins and animations.
- The Arcade Rhythm Rival-9 weapon skin also comes with a Mastercraft inspect where the character sees an “Update Requires Restart” message on the gun screen.
- The Insert Coin Mastercraft bundle includes the Arcade Rhythm weapon skin, as well as other cosmetic items, and is available for 2400 Call of Duty Points.
The new Tracer Pack for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 adds a unique retro arcade style look and feel including an Arcade Rhythm skin for the Rival-9 which gives it a special Mastercraft inspect that pokes fun at the franchise. The Call of Duty Store has always seemingly been a source of controversy for many players, offering a seemingly never ending supply of cosmetic bundles in exchange for Call of Duty‘s premium currency.
On occasion, new cosmetic outfits for characters have certainly caused a bit more chaos than expected, with skins like Gaia and Roze being incredibly hard to see during Call of Duty matches. Both skins in particular featured darker color patterns, making them near invisible inside of areas with lower lighted areas, giving those players an unfair advantage. However, not every bundle has these issues, with a constant stream of new content getting added often, with one of the newest bundles in the game even coming with a unique animation that seemingly pokes fun at the franchise itself.
Call of Duty Players are Growing Frustrated with the Game’s Newest Skins
Call of Duty fans become frustrated with the game’s newest skin bundle, and some are worried that it’s a sign for worse things to come.
One of the recently added bundles for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is called Tracer Pack: Insert Coin Mastercraft which seemingly brings back the 90s neon arcade style for a number of cosmetic items. However, a weapon skin called Arcade Rhythm for the currently popular Rival-9 Rifle has a unique feature which has been trending online. The weapon blueprint gives the weapon a lot of impressive details, like an old school D-Pad, A and B buttons, and a unique looking screen as well as the Pixelated Dismemberment death effect and Arcade CRT Tracers, which may be a subtle call back to Activision’s older logo. The Arcade Rhythm also comes with a Mastercraft inspect, which has the character essentially readying to play Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on the tiny screen. In a humorous nod to the franchise, the loading screen leads to a notice popup that says “Update Requires Restart”, which clearly frustrates the character.
Insert Coin Mastercraft Bundle Price and Details
While the main draw for many Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 players will likely be the detailed Arcade Rhythm weapon skin, the bundle does contain plenty of other items for 2400 Call of Duty Points. Here is the full bundle contents:
- “High Score” cosmetic skin for Doc.
- “Coin Feeder” blueprint for the MTZ Interceptor rifle. This blueprint also comes with the Pixelated Dismemberment death effect, Arcade CRT Tracers, and mods to better control recoil, gun kick, as well as increased Bullet Velocity and Range.
- Ways to Unwind Calling Card
- Rocket Commander Sticker
- Arcade Rhythms Charm
- “I Win” Loading Screen
- Retro Cabinet Emblem
With Season 1 currently ongoing, many players have started to wonder what’s next for the popular online shooter. Leakers have started to delve into some of the content that is likely being planned for Season 2, including upcoming weapons which seem to be planned for February. Call of Duty dataminers discovered a Sword and Bow labeled “season 2” in the files, with many speculating that the katana-looking weapon could be part of a potential Walking Dead crossover.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)
Released in November of 2023, Activision’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023) continues Captain Price’s story from the 2019 and 2022 games.
- First-Person Shooter
- M For Mature 17+ Due To Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Use of Drugs