Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’s Season 1 Reloaded update includes a new crossover with The Boys TV series, bringing more operator bundles, limited-time event challenges, and a Supe-themed multiplayer mode.
The latest Call of Duty blog post reveals the details for MW3’s upcoming Supe’d Up multiplayer mode. This new limited-time mode is described as Kill Confirmed with a twist. In Supe’d Up, fallen operators drop doses of Temp V, which is named after the super serum used in The Boys, giving players temporary power boosts like Heat Vision.
Additionally, players can complete The Boys: Super Siege event challenges to earn rewards themed around the show. The challenges are as follows:
- Get one operator Heat Vision elimination in The Boys mode (Reward: Calling card)
- Deactivate 20 pieces of equipment using DDoS (Reward: Emblem)
- Get four operator eliminations using the MTZ-762 (Reward: Battle pass tier skip)
- Get two operator eliminations in a single life with the Overkill vest equipped, five times (Reward: Large decal)
- Get 15 operator akimbo eliminations (Reward: Weapon charm)
- Get seven operator eliminations using lethal equipment (Reward: Double XP token)
Completing all six challenges earns “The Boys Special,” which is a light machine gun weapon blueprint.
More Supe bundles will also hit the shop. Season 1 Reloaded includes operator bundles for A-Train and the new Supe, Firecracker, from the upcoming season. Both operator packs will feature their own tracer weapon bundles, a unique finishing move, and more.
Season 1 Reloaded arrives on January 17. Here we highlight all the details for the big update, including a new multiplayer map, the Ranked Play competitive mode for MP, and new features coming to Warzone.