Despite the wide variety of new activities that Season 3 brought to the world of Diablo 4, unique items are still one of the most discussed topics, and Paingorgers Gauntlets is one of them. As an all-class unique item, these gloves can be an excellent addition to many crowd-control-focused builds. Thanks to the effect of this item, your basic skills will become three times more effective, and if activated correctly, the skill can deal many times more damage.
The good news is that, like any other unique item, players can obtain Paingorgers Gauntlets as a random reward in World Tier 3. However, you should use an alternative method if you want to increase your chances of success.
Diablo 4: How To Get Aspect of Ancestral Charge
If you prefer to play as the Barbarian in Diablo 4, you should learn how to get Aspect of Ancestral Charge. Here, we’ll help you obtain it.
Where To Find Paingorgers Gauntlets in Diablo 4
You can get Paingorgers Gauntlets in Diablo 4 in two ways:
- Activities on World Tier 3 and 4
- Uber boss – The Beast in the Ice.
If you are not yet ready to challenge a powerful boss, participating in world and seasonal activities is the best thing to do. Once you complete the story arc and reach at least World Tier 3, you will gain access to many post-story and seasonal activities that, among other things, can reward you with unique items. Of course, the chance of finding unique items using this method is low, and guaranteeing getting a specific piece of equipment is almost zero. But if you spend many hours fighting World Bosses, completing new dungeons and Vaults, or participating in events, you can succeed.
As for the second method, it is much more reliable but much more complicated. Players who have reached World Tier 4 and have created an effective build can challenge The Beast in the Ice, one of the strongest bosses in post-story content. Defeating this enemy will almost certainly reward you with one of the unique items, but be prepared that the search for Paingorgers Gauntlets can still take a lot of time.
However, if you are confident in your abilities and are not ready to spend dozens of hours grinding simple activities, you can fight The Beast in the Ice by following these steps:
- Reach World Tier 4.
- Head to Fractured Peaks and visit the southwestern part of Kyovashad.
- Taking Kyovashad Gatehouse as your starting point, head east until you see the entrance to the Glacial Fissure dungeon.
- To enter this dungeon, players will also need a Glacial Fissure Nightmare Sigil, which can be crafted from 9 Distilled Fear and 250 Sigil Powder in the shop of any Occultist. You must complete any Nightmare Dungeons Tier 30+ to obtain Distilled Fear. As for Sigil Powder, Occultist will be happy to give you some in exchange for a couple of Nightmare Sigils.
Diablo 4: How To Get Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps
If you’re a fan of the Druid class in Diablo 4 and are looking for the best gloves to power up your build, learn how to get Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps.
Diablo 4: Paingorgers Gauntlets Effect
As was mentioned earlier, Paingorgers Gauntlets are a unique item for all classes. So, its effects can find their place in many builds:
- Affixes: Critical Strike Chance, Attack Speed, All Stats, and Basic Skill Damage.
- Unique Effect: When you damage enemies with a non-Basic Skill, you mark them for 3 seconds. After that, when you deal damage with the first Basic Skill hit to a marked target, you will also deal [100 – 200]%[x] increased damage to all marked targets.
- June 6, 2023
- Action RPG , Hack and Slash