With the release of Season 3 of Diablo 4, the game offers many new activities and items, and the Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps is one of them. As Unique Gloves for the Druid class, this item enhances lords of forest builds based on Lightning Storm spells. In addition to a significant increase in affixes to this spell, wearing this unique item will increase the number of lightning bolts, as well as their damage and effectiveness.
However, as with any other unique item, obtaining the Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps is impossible without many hours or days of farming. Of course, the luckiest players can get this item once they reach World Tier 3. However, druids can choose a different path by challenging the strongest carriers of the rarest drops.
Diablo 4 Season 3: How to Complete the Kulle’s Heart Quest
Completing the Kulle’s Heart quest can be challenging in Diablo 4, therefore, take a look at our instructions to finish it without any difficulties.
Where To Find Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps
Players can get Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps in Diablo 4 in two ways:
- As a random reward in World Tier 3.
- Defeat The Beast in the Ice.
If you are not ready to spend many hours on targeted farming of a unique item, but spend several hours daily on world and seasonal activities, you can use the first method. To do this, participate in World and Seasonal Events, challenge World Bosses, and explore Nightmare Dungeons and Vaults. It is worth noting that this method can be an excellent way to receive many valuable rewards, but it has drawbacks. First, the chance of getting unique items using this method is negligible. Secondly, even if you do receive a unique item, it may not be the one you seek. After all, Season 3 brought plenty of new items to the game that can be your potential reward.
Alternatively, players can challenge The Beast in the Ice. It is worth noting that this method also does not guarantee getting the desired item, but the chance of getting a unique item after defeating this boss is much higher. If you decide that this is what you need, you should know all the steps to find and defeat this late-game enemy:
- To begin with, adventurers need to reach World Tier 4, as this boss is not available at earlier stages.
- Head to the Fractured Peaks area and visit the Kyovashad Gatehouse at the southeast corner of Kyovashad. Walk further south, and you will notice the entrance to Glacial Fissure.
- To enter this dungeon, players must obtain the Glacial Fissure Nightmare Sigil. You can craft this item from any Occultist by accumulating 9 Distilled Fear and 250 Sigil Powder.
- You can get Distilled Fear by completing Nightmare Dungeons Tier 30 or higher.
- Get Sigil Powder by converting extra Nightmare Sigils from an Occultist.
Once you have met all the requirements, all you have to do is enter the dungeon and complete it, after which you can challenge The Beast in the Ice. This boss is strong, so gathering a group, leveling up, and creating a good build is essential. Once the boss falls, you can get one of the unique items, which can be Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps.
Diablo 4: Where to Find the Echo of Malphas
The Echo of Malphas in Diablo 4 is a more powerful version of the boss you will encounter during the Season 3 campaign. Here’s how to find him.
Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps Effect
Despite all the difficulties along the way, eventually, every Druid will receive the coveted gloves. By equipping them, you will receive the following effects:
- Wearing this item increases the following affixes:
- Critical Strike Chance
- Ranks of Lightning Storm
- Ranks of the Defiance Passive
- Lucky Hit Chance
- Lightning Storm gains one additional strike each time it grows. Lightning Storm Critical Strikes cause lightning to strike twice, dealing [10-20]%[x] increased damage.
- June 6, 2023
- Action RPG , Hack and Slash