- Strengthen Your Squad with the Link System
- Earn Resources in The Complex
Echocalypse is a mobile RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world. Girls in kimonos attract many players to the game, but some of them are unfamiliar with the genre and simply get lost in the abundance of different mechanics, items, and events. Below, we’ll provide information to help newcomers get started in Echocalypse.
Roblox: Grimoires Era Beginner Guide, Tips, and Tricks
In this guide, you’ll find a few beginner tips and tricks for Grimoires Era that will help you master the game as quickly as possible.
Your squad can have up to 6 characters (cases) and 4 artifacts. Before the battle, you can arrange the characters in 2 rows according to their stats and roles, so that the most vulnerable of them stay on the battlefield longer.
There are three different classes of characters: DPS, AoE, and Support.
- Supports, as the name implies, support other characters with their buffs, heals, and debuffs on opponents. From this, it can be understood that such characters are tanks and healers who usually have high survivability, and therefore they should be placed in front to protect others from damage.
- DPS stands for damage per second, which suggests that these characters will do the most damage, but they are easy to kill, so they should be in the back row and Supports should focus on protecting them.
- AoE characters should also stay behind along with DPS because of their vulnerability. AoE characters provide various effects that act in an area that allows you to get to the back of the enemy. AoEs typically impose various debuffs and control effects, but can also deal massive damage.
Strengthen Your Squad with the Link System
There are quite a few ways to increase the strength of your cases in Echocalypse, but one of the most effective is the Link system. Some of the characters have connections with each other and when they are in the same team they get additional stats. You can find out which characters are linked in the character profile. The number of links is unlimited, so you can add as many familiar characters to the team as you can and get powerful buffs.
Genshin Impact: 6 Mistakes Players Make While Playing Gaming
Gaming has an interesting mechanic in Genshin Impact where he can spam his Plunge attack but with specific requirements.
Earn Resources in The Complex
The Complex is a place that is one of the main sources of resources in the game. Resources can be earned at the Work Agency where you have to send cases. Sometimes the rarest characters should be sent there instead of fighting because it will bring even more resources. However, you can’t exploit them indefinitely because the game has a concentration system, and when it drops to the minimum level, the case will no longer be able to work and will go on a rest.
To do this, they have Dormitories where they will restore concentration over time. Initially, this takes a long time, but you can reduce this time by improving the conditions. Improve the existing rooms, buy new ones, and furnish them with furniture from the Purchase Center. This will allow more characters to rest and concentration will recover faster.
Echocalypse is available on mobile.
20 Turn-Based Tactics Games That Are Perfect For Newcomers To The Genre
Turn-based strategy games are amazing but they can be intimidating to new players. Here are some titles that are perfect for beginners to the genre.