- Chenyu Vale is a new area in Genshin Impact’s version 4.4 that will introduce new characters and NPCs, as well as farming routes for enhancement materials.
- Players will need to collect Clearwater Jade, a new upgrade material, in Chenyu Vale to increase Xianyun’s inner stats. There are over 60 materials to obtain in the region, and Clearwater Jade can also be obtained from a shop in Lumidouce Harbor.
- Players will explore a vast underworld section and encounter Local Legends in Chenyu Vale. These bosses have distinctive designs and attack patterns, and defeating them grants achievements. Chenyu Vale features unique natural landscapes and attractions, including cherry blossom trees and whirlpool caves.
Recent Genshin Impact leaks show new places in Chenyu Vale, revealing some Local Legends players will encounter in the upcoming region. Genshin Impact‘s version 4.4 will reportedly expand the Liyue world into Chenyu Vale, a new area that hosts characters and NPCs. Leaks regarding the next destination have already revealed farming routes, showing where players can farm enhancement materials.
In Chenyu Vale, Genshin Impact players will have to collect a new type of upgrade material, Clearwater Jade, to increase Xianyun’s inner stats. According to early leaks, there will be more than 60 materials they can obtain by simply exploring the region. Also, players will get Clearwater Jade from a shop on the east side of Lumidouce Harbor.
Genshin Impact Leaks Details About Upcoming Character Releases
A new Genshin Impact leak gives more information about five new characters that could join the roster in the upcoming updates.
Some Genshin Impact leaks from Fy Leaks have shown in-game footage of Chenyu Vale, revealing that players will explore a vast underworld section and encounter Local Legends on the west side of Yoedie Valley. From the looks of it, Chenyu Vale is a wonderful place littered with mountains, waterfalls, and other natural beauties. The main attractions are located on hills or near flowing rivers, and the entire region has a different theme from the rest of Liyue. In addition to cherry blossom trees, Chenyu Vale features whirlpool caves that can be fully explored.
Another leak from the same source has revealed two Local Legends, Yiji and Yianjun, that will reportedly have the revival m mechanic of Coral Defenders. When one of these creatures dies in battle, players must defeat the other within a limited time frame, otherwise, the Local Legend with 0 HP will come back to life. One thing to note is that they are located between Chizhang Wall and Yoedie Valley.
Local Legends in Genshin Impact are formidable bosses that have distinctive designs and attack patterns. They are usually found in rural areas, grant some achievements, and respawn after a certain amount of time like many other overworld enemies. Though these vicious creatures appear in Fontaine, it looks like version 4.4 will add several to the Liyue region.
In version 4.4, Genshin Impact will introduce the Adepti of Liyue, Xianyun, whose role leans toward the main damage dealer. The Catalyst user delivers a degree of AoE Pyro damage using her elemental skill and burst, healing the entire team based on her ATK. Also, she can boost the gliding speed of allies thanks to one of the passive abilities. Once the version 4.4 update is released, Xianyun will be available to claim in the event banner.
Genshin Impact is an open-world RPG made by MiHoYo. Focusing on the interactions between seven elements, Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha game with a host of characters, weapons, regions, and more.
- September 28, 2020
- Online Multiplayer
- T for Teen – Fantasy Violence, Alcohol Reference
- Platforms That Support Crossplay
- Mobile, PC, PS4 & PS5
- PS Plus Availability