There are several locked chests in Granblue Fantasy: Relink; here’s how to find the keys to unlock them.
There are several openable chests scattered throughout Granblue Fantasy: Relink. They can be found in the hub towns and the explorable areas during Granblue’s missions. However, players will quickly encounter locked chests in Folca – the first village the party enters. Unfortunately, these chests are locked and require specific keys to open, a Silver, Gold, and Whitewing key. Thankfully, the keys are universal, and the party only needs one of each key to open all the locked chests in the game. Use the following steps to obtain the keys and unlock the chests in Granblue Fantasy: Relink.
8 Best Early-Game Sigils In Granblue Fantasy: Relink
Sigils in Granblue Fantasy: Relink are key to player builds, as they can enhance their stats. These are the best Sigils to equip in the early-game.
How To Get The Silver Key In Granblue Fantasy: Relink
The first key the party should obtain is the Silver key. However, even though the Lingering Regret quest is available in Folca from the Nearly Retired Adventurer, the quest isn’t achievable until Chapter 6 of Granblue’s story, after defeating the Rock Golem on the desert-like Dhali Island. With the Golem defeated, the party should receive at least one Golem Finger to complete the quest. With the quest completed, head back to town, access the menu, select Side Quests, highlight the Reportable quest and the party will fast-travel to the hunter.
Silver Chest Locations
- 2 x Folca – one is near the Blacksmith’s house, and the other is in front of the large brown door in the marketplace.
- 2 x Seedhollow – one is near Siera’s Knickknack Shack, and the other is an alleyway near Zathba’s bar.
How To Get The Gold Key In Granblue Fantasy: Relink
The Gold Key is obtainable by accepting and completing the Out of Serpentine Spite quest, which becomes available in Seedhollow after Chapter 8. The quest giver is a horned man standing near the Quest Counter in Seedhollow. At this point, likely, the party will already have a Cobra in their inventory after defeating one to the west of Dahli Island in Chapter 6. If they don’t, access the Dahli Island quests at the Quest Counter and complete the Rilla Done Did It mission solo or co-op to defeat the wave of cobras.
Gold Chest Locations
- 1 x Folca – there is one Gold chest in Folca obtained by jumping up the balcony from the low red rooftops.
- 2 x Seedhollow – The first gold chest is near the stairs on the docks. The second chest is up a small flight of stairs to the right of a large closed gate.
How To Obtain The Whitewing Key In Granblue Fantasy: Relink
The Whitewing Key is only obtainable after completing the main story. The party must complete a series of challenging objectives and finish Chapter 0: A Skybound Heart to obtain the Zegargrand Skyfarer Grade. This is the most challenging key to obtain in Granblue Fantasy: Relink, but it unlocks the Maniac difficulty mode for players who want to challenge themselves further. Players should focus on farming as EXP before tackling the missions.
Whitewing Chest Locations
- 1 x Folca – The Whitewing chest in Folca can be found by taking a right through the arch past the church. The chest is hidden among the grass at the back of the area.
- 2 x Seedhollow – to find the first chest, take a left down the steps near the florist at the castle steps. Continue down the street and look behind the male and female NPCs conversing. Continue down the same street, but take a left into the alleyway to find it near a stack of boards and a ramp. Players will get the Unlocked and Unloaded trophy when the last chest is opened.
Granblue Fantasy: Relink
- February 1, 2024