Granblue Fantasy: Relink offers co-op and single-player content; here’s how to play online with friends and other gamers.
Granblue Fantasy: Relink is a fun and surprisingly deep action RPG game that offers players value with its single-player and online co-op. After the prologue tutorial, players can access the Quest Counter in the village called Folca. The town is a hub for players to interact with townspeople, accept quests, and take solo or co-op missions against bosses and monsters for rewards and experience points.
Thankfully, Granblue Fantasy: Relink is a welcoming RPG for players of all skill levels, so experienced gamers can invite newcomers and vice versa. This guide will reveal how players can participate in co-op missions and play online with or without friends.
Granblue Fantasy: Relink Review
Granblue Fantasy: Relink weaves detailed co-op, action, and RPG experiences together, even if it takes a while for all of them to open up.
How To Unlock Online Play In Granblue Fantasy: Relink
As mentioned above, when the player arrives at the first village and speaks to all the party members around town, they can approach the Quest Counter near the tavern en route to the shipping docks. Speak to the character at the counter. Then, players can take part in offline quests and Fate episodes for individual characters and play online with friends or other gamers. New quests are unlocked as Granblue Fantasy: Relink‘s story progresses.
How To Play With Friends In Granblue Fantasy: Relink
Speak to the person behind the Quest Counter and use the following steps to invite friends in Granblue Fantasy: Relink:
- Select Play Online.
- Select the Region.
- Turn Spoiler Prevention on or off.
- Under Invite Privileges, players can determine who sends invites.
- Under Join Permissions, players can choose between invited players only, the leader’s friends, friends of the leader’s friends, or anyone.
- The game takes the player online.
- Approach the person at the Quest Counter and select Invite to bring other players into the game. The invited players must also own Granblue Fantasy: Relink on the same platform.
- Up to three players can join the session. However, multiple players can assume the role of the same Granblue Fantasy character in co-op.
- Select Undertake Quest from the Quest Counter and choose a mission from the quest selection map.
- Launch the mission.
How To Play With Anyone In Granblue Fantasy: Relink
- Approach the Quest Counter.
- Set Region to Anywhere.
- Turning off Spoiler Prevention may make it easier to find other players.
- Switch Invite Privileges to Anyone.
- Change Join Permissions to Anyone.
- Select Undertake Quest.
- Pick a mission from the quest selection map.
- Ensure the Matchmaking Method is Open.
- Set Matchmaking Region to Any.
- Set Playstyle to Anything Goes.
- Switch the Power Adjustment off.
What Missions Can Be Played Cooperatively In Granblue Fantasy: Relink?
Even though there is a spoiler prevention option for cooperative play, it only relates to characters and new missions unlocked as the story progresses. Players can’t replay story missions with other players. However, they can play and replay the unlocked missions at the Quest Counter. Players can take on raids and more challenging versions of boss fights from the story and conquest modes. It’s similar to Monster Hunter in its mission structure.
Granblue Fantasy: Relink is an excellent single-player game. However, tackling the post-game missions with other players is recommended because working as a team to hit Chain Attacks and Link attacks will render fights less challenging.
Granblue Fantasy: Relink
- February 1, 2024