- A Palworld player shared a tutorial on building an aesthetically pleasing roof, addressing frustrations with base building in the game.
- The tutorial involves using Stone Roofs, Stone Wall and Windows, Stone Triangular Walls, and Stone Slanted Roofs to create a slanted roof design.
- The tutorial can be repeated for the rest of the roof, providing an appealing external appearance and a spacious, slanted roof look.
A Palworld player posted a helpful tutorial that shows how to easily build an aesthetically pleasing roof. While fans enjoy Palworld‘s base-building features, many users run into finicky issues that can make things a bit frustrating.
Palworld players can take part in a variety of activities like Pal hunting and dungeon combat, but one of the game’s major features is its base building. Building a good Palworld base is not an easy task and requires plenty of resources and knowledge. Some fans report growing frustrated when trying to build certain kinds of structures, and since Palworld is still a new game, bases can come with their fair share of bugs as well. Thankfully, one Palworld player decided to share their knowledge on one aspect of base building.
A Palworld Player is Building Shiganshina District from Attack on Titan
A passionate and creative Palworld player undertakes the creation of the Shiganshina District from the popular action anime Attack on Titan.
Reddit user TryAgainBestie posted a 30-second tutorial that showed players how to quickly build a good-looking roof in Palworld. First, for the roof’s foundation, the user started with a flat surface made up of Stone Roofs that are set up in a 3×2 dimension. Then, they built three Stone Wall and Windows going lengthwise down the middle of the roof’s foundation. Next, they made two Stone Triangular Walls that both lean against one end of the line of Stone Wall and Windows. After that, they built two Stone Slanted Roofs at the same end. Finally, the user deletes the single Stone Wall and Window and the two Stone Roofs that now lie underneath the two Stone Slanted Roofs. The tutorial ends there, but this method could be easily repeated for the rest of the roof, which would give an appealing external appearance while also giving the interior a spacious, slanted roof look.
How to Easily Build an Appealing Slanted Roof in Palworld
- Start with a flat surface made up of Stone Roofs that is two Stone Roofs in width
- Build Stone Wall and Windows going lengthwise down the middle of the roof’s foundation
- Build two Stone Triangular Walls that both lean against one end of the line of Stone Wall and Windows
- Build two Stone Slanted Roofs at the same end
- Delete the single Stone Wall and Window and the two Stone Roofs that now lie underneath the two Stone Slanted Roofs
- Repeat for the rest of the roof
The tutorial will hopefully help Palworld players build even more appealing bases. Thanks in part to the game’s massive player base, fans are quickly finding new tricks to make their Palworld homes that much cooler. One Palworld player discovered an exploit that allowed them to create a secret room within their base for hiding loot. Although that was a neat discovery and TryAgainBestie’s roof tutorial is a helpful tool, not all of Palworld players’ base experiences have been so wholesome.
Recently, another Palworld player accidentally destroyed a large portion of their base, leading to a tragic but hilarious reaction. It’s not exactly clear how much time and resources the streamer lost from his mistake, but he was understandably shocked at his base’s sudden destruction.
Fans of base building are probably hoping for more improvements alongside Palworld‘s future updates. Fortunately, Palworld confirmed that it plans to enhance its building system in the future.
Pocket Pair’s Palworld is a creature-collection game set in an open-world. Entering early access on January 19, 2024, the project blends survival, building, farming, monster breeding, and shooter elements.
- January 19, 2024
- Pocket Pair, Inc.
- Pocket Pair, Inc.