Learn how to get the iconic Ken Block tribute car in Cyberpunk 2077 along with other useful information.
- Where to Find the Type-66 Hoon in Night City?
- Why Get the Type-66 Hoon?
Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 and Phantom Liberty came with welcomed additions, like a new skill system, maximum level cap, and vehicle combat. The update also came with new weapons and cars worth checking out.
How to Beat Sasquatch in Cyberpunk 2077
Learn how to kill or sneak past Sasquatch during the “I Walk the Line’ mission and other userful information.
One vehicle worth checking out is the Type-66 Hoon (AKA the Ken Block car), which stands out for its speed and built-in weapons system. Unfortunately, many players do not know how to get this unique car in Cyberpunk 2077. Keeping this in mind, this guide will provide step-by-step instructions so you can get the free Type-66 Hoon along with other useful information.
Where to Find the Type-66 Hoon in Night City?
There are no pre-requisite requirements to get the free Type-66 Hoon, meaning you can get it by following these steps right away:
- Go North of Watson.
- Look for an area housing warehouses near the Badlands.
- Look for the second warehouse.
- Upon approaching the car, Johnny Silverhand will remark that there might be something useful lying around to start it, which in turn will initiate the “I’m in Love with My Car” quest.
- Search the warehouse for the keys to the car.
- Go through the trash pile on the left side of the car to find the keys.
- After acquiring the keys to the car, you will be able to get in the car.
- The Type-66 Hoon will be added to your list of owned vehicles.
Apart from getting the free Ken Block car, you will also get rewards like Eddies, a Health Booster, and a unique pistol.
Why Get the Type-66 Hoon?
Apart from being free, the Type-66 Hoon is a tribute to Ken Block, a professional rally driver who died in 2023. The car has some of the best stats in terms of acceleration, speed, and endurance. The car also has machine guns on the front, allowing you to inflict serious damage on enemies.
You can use the guns on the Type-66 Hoon by:
- Pressing the Alt key to activate the guns and the left mouse button to fire on PC.
- Pressing the Triangle button to activate the guns and R1 to fire on a PlayStation controller.
- Pressing the Y button to activate the guns and RB to fire on an Xbox controller.
It goes without saying the CD Projekt Red’s tribute to Ken Block was unexpected, but it was a pleasant surprise for his fans that mourned their favorite athlete.
- December 10, 2020