In Like a Dragon: Infinity Wealth, players will encounter lots of interesting characters. Most of them will be introduced as part of the main story itself, so all you need to do is keep playing. There are a total of ten characters that players will come across in Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth.
These characters have unique traits, and they will prove to be extremely valuable throughout the game. To maximize the output, players need to assign the characters the best jobs. This guide will cover the best jobs for every character in Infinite Wealth.
Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth – How To Unlock Dondoko Island
Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth players will have to complete several chapters in order to unlock Dondoko Island.
The Best Jobs For Ichiban Kasuga In Infinite Wealth
Ichiban Kasuga is the main character in Infinite Wealth, so it is imperative to give him the best job. There are two choices that stand out when it comes to the best jobs for Ichiban Kasuga. They are:
- Hero: It is a well-rounded job in which Kasuga can fill any void in the team. It offers more versatility, so you can’t go wrong with this one.
- Sujimancer: This particular job requires players to invest in Sujimon battles. You have to raise your Sujimon and use them to climb the ranks. Once you unlock it, the Sujimancer will greatly boost Kasuga’s magic stats.
The Best Jobs For Kazuma Kiryu In Infinite Wealth
Kiryu joins the party fairly early in the game. While he may be dealing with some health troubles, there is no denying that he still hits like a tank. The best jobs for Kazuma Kiryu are:
- Dragon of Dojima: This job is only available to Kiryu, and it is by far one of the best in the game. It becomes stronger once you unlock Kiryu’s awakenings.
- Samurai: If you want to change Kiryu’s job at all costs, then you can give the Samurai class a try. It focuses more on physical attacks, which works well with Kiryu.
The Best Jobs For Eric Tomizawa In Infinite Wealth
After initially trying to rob the hero, Tomizawa repents and ends up joining the party. His main focus is on magic, so he should be given jobs that prioritize it.
- Cabbie: Tomizawa’s best job is Cabbie. The job focuses completely on magic, and it gives Tomizawa access to almost all kinds of elemental damage. The combination of high MP and good skills makes him a great addition.
- Chef: It is a solid choice for Tomizawa, and it enables him to use a plethora of fire-based skills.
The Best Jobs For Chitose Fujinomiya In Infinite Wealth
Chitose joins the party during chapter 5 when players have to enter the lair of the Barracudas. The best jobs for Chitose in Infinite Wealth are:
- Housekeeper: It is an exclusive female job that puts a heavy onus on magic. Players can choose this job for Chitose to ensure that she provides valuable support for her teammates.
- Idol: This job is focused on support, and it allows Chitose to heal her allies when they are running low on HP.
The Best Jobs For Koichi Adachi In Infinite Wealth
Adachi is introduced in the very first chapter of the game, but you won’t be able to change his job until much later.
- Samurai: The Samurai build is meant to capitalize on Adachi’s high damage output. You can’t go wrong with this job for Adachi.
- Action Star: If, for some reason, players don’t want to use the Samurai job for Adachi, they can try using Action Star. It’s also good for increasing the damage.
The Best Jobs For Yu Nanba In Infinite Wealth
Nanba is one of the coolest characters in Infinite Wealth. He doesn’t come off as overtly aggressive and violent. There are the two best classes for Nanba:
- Host: Host is a great job option for Nanba as it has high magic stats and he can use skills from other jobs.
- Homeless Guy: The Homeless Guy job is equipped for Nanba by default. While it is not bad for the early parts of the game, it is better to go with the Host.
The Best Jobs For Seonhee In Infinite Wealth
Seonhee is a well-rounded character, and she has two great jobs, making her a solid choice in battles.
- Kunoichi: The Kunoichi solely focuses on Seonhee’s high agility stat. If players select this job for her, she will be able to take her speed to higher levels.
- Night Queen: This job gives more attention to her physical strength. If you want a damage dealer, then you can give Seonhee this job.
The Best Jobs For Saeko Mukoda In Infinite Wealth
Depending on what job you pick for Saeko, she can become an extremely useful ally in the game.
- Idol: With the Idol job, Saeko will ensure that the party always has enough HP. This is valuable in difficult fights.
The Best Jobs For Joongi Han In Infinite Wealth
Joongi Han can be assigned different roles in your party, but it is best to give him jobs that make him useful throughout the story.
- Desperado: It is hands-down the best choice for Joongi. It gives him access to different status afflictions, and it also enables him to deal respectable damage.
The Best Jobs For Tianyou Zhao In Infinite Wealth
Zhao can take on different jobs, depending on what players want from him. These are the best jobs for Zhao:
- Action Star: As an Action Star, Zhao will be able to dish out hefty damage.
- Chef: If you select Chef, Zhao attacks can do both blunt and blade damage.
Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth
- January 26, 2024