Minecraft is known for providing the opportunity to make thousands of unique items, and Fireworks are one of them. Thanks to various dyes, players can stand out with their unique blast show. In this guide, we’ll show you all the ins and outs of creating the perfect Fireworks and list all the ways to use them in Minecraft.
Minecraft: How to Make Cyan Terracotta
Here, is everything to know about Cyan Terracotta, one of the most convenient blocks for building and decoration in Minecraft.
How to Make Fireworks
You don’t need a lot of resources to create Fireworks. All you should have is Gunpowder and Paper. They can even be called Rockets because, with the help of these missiles, you can accelerate your flight on the Elytras without harming yourself. And if you want to add a little bit of a holiday vibe to your world, you will definitely want to create some that explode with beautiful particles. To do this, you will need a Fireworks Star.
Each of these colorful Fireworks can be different by:
- Flight duration
Let’s review all these differences one by one:
Flight Duration determines how high your Fireworks will fly into the sky. There are three levels of Flight Duration. To create a missile with Flying Duration 1, 2, or 3, you just need to use 1, 2, or 3 pieces of Gunpowder in your Firework craft.
All further differences will depend on the Firework Star that you will use to craft your Fireworks. It is responsible for the bright explosion that will appear in the sky. To create a Firework Star, you will need 1 piece of Gunpowder and any resource responsible for changing the criteria listed above.
Minecraft: How to Make Obsidian
From building Nether Portals to crafting Ender Chests, Obsidian is a valuable resource in Minecraft. Here is how you can make it.
Color and Fade
If you want to change the color of the explosion, you need to use a dye. You can add up to 8 colors for one explosion. This will not increase the number of particles flying in the air; it will just color it in your chosen shades. If you want to create a Fade effect, you will need to use Fireworks Stars with an initial color and dyes of other colors that the particles will smoothly transition into.
There are several shapes of explosions that you can choose for your Fireworks. You can add only one shape to your explosion.
- Small Ball – The standard shape of the blast. To create it, you do not need to add any items when making a Firework Star.
- Large Ball – A much larger round explosion with more particles. To create it, you need to add 1 Fire Charge when crafting the Firework Star.
- Star-shaped – A star-shaped explosion. It requires 1 Gold Nugget to create.
- Creeper-shaped – An explosion in the shape of a Creeper’s face. Requires, as one may expect, 1 Creeper Head.
- Burst – a blast with absolutely chaotic particles without a clear shape. Requires 1 feather to create.
You can add one of two effects to each explosion: Trail or Twinkle. What’s more, you can use both effects in one Firework to create an even more spectacular show. To add the Trail effect, you will need 1 Diamond. This effect will give your particles a path that will slowly disappear. To add the Twinkle effect, you will need to use one Glowstone powder. This effect will add a particle bursting effect and a nice crackling sound.
You can put up to 7 Firework Stars in one Firework craft. Experiment, mix different shapes, and look for the one that suits you.
Minecraft: How to Repair Items
If you want to learn how to repair tools or weapons in Minecraft, here you can find a list of all the possible ways you can use to repair your items.
How to Use Fireworks in Minecraft
There are 3 ways you can use your Fireworks. Let’s talk about each of them separately.
- The most common way to use Fireworks in Survival Mode is to accelerate your flight on the Elytras. They should not have a charge; otherwise, they will explode and cause significant damage to your character. The higher the Flight Duration level of such Fireworks, the longer the acceleration from one used item will last.
- Colored fireworks can be used as weapons. You can load it into a Crossbow or Dispenser to shoot rockets at enemies. To increase the damage from the explosion, you need to use more Firework Stars while crafting your ammunition.
- The third and final method of use is for fun. Decorate your world with bright flashes in the sky, and with an endless palette of customization options, you can definitely create a unique burning sky above your head.
- PS4 , PS3 , PS Vita , Xbox One , Xbox 360 , Switch , 3DS , PC , Android , iOS , Wii U
- November 18, 2011
- Sandbox , Survival