- The latest patch for My Time at Sandrock, version 220.127.116.11, fixes various bugs and issues, including freezing during the “True Love’s Treasure” quest.
- The patch also addresses problems such as Matilda’s house disappearing and Unsuur’s bald appearance while wearing the Deputy Cap.
- The social relationship UI has been improved, allowing players to scroll down and view all characters.
Pathea Games has released the patch notes for My Time at Sandrock‘s latest hotfix, version 18.104.22.168, which released in February 2024. The patch is meant to address a number of issues that have popped up since the latest update was released for the Switch version of the life sim. This includes a problem with one of the romance options in My Time at Sandrock.
The Switch version of My Time at Sandrock received an update in January that added new quests, workshop upgrades, and other gameplay features. The patch also took care of various bugs and introduced quality-of-life improvements. The update lined up the Switch port of the game with the PC version and included everything that had been released for the title through the month of December 2023.
Best Gifts For All Pets In My Time at Sandrock
If My Time at Sandrock players are looking for the best gifts for pets, look no further than this guide.
Pathea Games released the patch notes for My Time at Sandrock’s latest hotfix on Reddit. One of the main issues that has been addressed has to do with Logan’s “True Love’s Treasure” quest, which would cause the game to freeze. The problem with the “Eagle and the Storm” quest in My Time at Sandrock that would see Gust and gathering points hover in the air has also been fixed. Gust and the resources are now on the ground where they should be.
A few other bugs were dealt with in the My Time at Sandrock patch. This includes a problem that caused Matilda’s house to disappear, as well as a bug that would give Unsuur a bald appearance whenever he was wearing the Deputy Cap. Finally, the issue with the social relationship UI has been taken care of, and players can now scroll down and view all of My Time at Sandrock‘s characters. Hopefully these fixes will help those who own the Switch version of the title enjoy it more as they carve out a life in Sandrock.
My Time at Sandrock is the sequel to the life sim My Time at Portia and sees players become a new resident in the desert town of Sandrock. The game takes place after an event that has destroyed civilization, leaving the survivors to rebuild society. Players will spend their days in My Time at Sandrock crafting, gathering resources, farming, and much more. Gamers will also be able to explore the deserts around the town, where they will be able to fight various foes in dynamic battles.
There are also 21 romantic interests to chase after, all of whom have a number of different quests that can be completed to advance their relationship status. Players can also give these characters gifts and go out on dates to help build a stronger bond. A number of new features are on the way for the game, including the ability to play co-op with others. My Time at Sandrock has proven to be quite the success that has many gamers making a life for themselves in the desert.
My Time at Sandrock 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes for Switch
- Fixed the problem causing players to experience a game freeze during the “True Love’s Treasure” quest. Players can now progress through the quest and seek the treasure with Logan!
- Fixed the issue in the “Eagle and the Storm” quest where Gust would hover in the air and gathering points were in the sky. Gust and resources now stand on the ground, these obstacles blocking interaction have been removed.
- Fixed the bug that caused Matilda’s house to disappear, thereby hindering the completion of the main storyline quest.
- Fixed the social relationship UI problem, allowing players to scroll down and view all characters.
- Fixed the bug where Unsuur was wearing the Deputy Cap, resulting in a bald appearance. The charming Deputy of the Civil Corp has now returned to his normal look.
My Time At Sandrock
My Time at Sandrock is a vibrant desert-themed crafting, farming, and building life sim game. As the newest Builder, you will explore and create a thriving society for the inhabitants of the area. The game was developed by Pathea Games and features similar gameplay to My Time at Portia with this newest outing providing deeper combat, more crafting, and even some mini-games.
- November 2, 2023
- Pathea Games
- Pathea Games
- RPG , Simulation , Farming
- E10+ For Everyone 10+ Due To Alcohol Reference, Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Comic Mischief +