- Honkai: Star Rail has a new web event called “Fable of the Stars” where players can ask Black Swan about their fortune and collect tarot cards featuring the game’s characters. They can even trade cards with other players to complete their deck and receive rewards.
- Fans have been eagerly waiting for the character Black Swan to be released, and she will finally be part of Honkai: Star Rail Version 2.0’s banner.
- There are leaked but unused characters in Honkai: Star Rail, and one of them is Black Swan, who has been seen in cinematics and is known for reading tarot card fortunes.
Honkai: Star Rail has a new trading card web event that rewards players with 200 Stellar Jades. The HoYoverse title recently launched Version 1.6, which continues the Trailblazer’s story and introduces new events, such as Critter Pick, for farming upgrade materials.
Honkai: Star Rail has a number of leaked but unused characters, and one of them is Black Swan. This character has been shown in “Myriad Celestia” cinematics in the past, where she’s recounting the vast history of Honkai: Star Rail‘s universe while reading tarot card fortunes. Many players have been looking forward to pulling for this character since she was revealed, and fortunately, Black Swan will be part of Honkai: Star Rail Version 2.0’s banner.
Honkai: Star Rail Leak Teases New Playable Characters
Multiple Honkai: Star Rail leaks reveal characters that will reportedly have their own limited-time banner in a future version.
Before Honkai: Star Rail fans can play Black Swan, they can participate in the “Fable of the Stars” web event featuring the character. The New Year event, which will run from December 30, 2023 to January 5, 2024, lets players ask Black Swan about their 2024 fortune, where they’ll be given tarot cards featuring Honkai: Star Rail characters. Players will be able to collect 14 beautiful tarot cards, and even trade cards with other players. Once they’ve completed their deck, they can receive 210 Stellar Jades and a limited-edition “Star Rail” avatar.
How to Play Honkai: Star Rail’s Fable of the Stars Web Event
- Click Black Swan’s crystal ball to start the revelation reading. Players must have at least one Revelation Chances to do this.
- Players will receive up to five tarot cards per reading.
- Players can replenish Revelation Chances by sharing links to their Trail and Index, and invite their friends to play the event.
- To trade cards, players can send links to duplicate cards to other Honkai: Star Rail players.
- Players will receive 210 Stellar Jades and a Sparkle reward card once they collect 13 tarot cards.
Many Honkai: Star Rail players have flocked to social media to trade cards with other players. The Honkai: Star Rail subreddit is filling up with players looking for missing cards, and giving away their dupes for free. Meanwhile, many are sharing the funny fortune readings they received for questions about their relationship, Simulated Universe runs, and other queries.
Previous leaks teased that Honkai: Star Rail was going to have a trading card game (TCG) similar to Genshin Impact‘s Genius Invokation TCG. However, it’s possible that there was a leak about the Fable of the Stars web event. Of course, it’s still possible that Honkai: Star Rail will adapt a TCG mode within the game in the future, but HoYoverse hasn’t confirmed or denied anything yet.