If you have enough Pals in your Palworld collection, it is probably time to start catching humans. Here’s how the process works.
- How to Catch Humans in Palworld
- What to Do With Caught Humans in Palworld
Palworld won the hearts of many players right after its early access release. In this title, players have much more freedom in their actions compared to Pokemon. This applies to the methods of catching pocket monsters and also to how they can be used. You can even catch Humans in Palworld if you are so inclined.
Catching Humans may seem morally wrong, but since Palworld players can build factories with the participation of many Pals, there are no reasons not to add Humans into the mix.
How to Disable Motion Blur in Palworld
Learn how to disable motion blur in Palworld to get high FPS or eliminate the chances of dealing with motion sickness.
How to Catch Humans in Palworld
Although Humans are different from Pals, the process of catching them is not overly different. The same cannot be said about the amount of time you will spend doing so. Here’s what you need to do to catch Humans in Palworld:
- First, find an NPC you want to add to your team.
- Start a fight with them and reduce their health as low as possible. This step is very important since the chance of catching Humans is very low.
- Then, use one of your Pal Spheres to try and catch the Human.
- If your target escapes from the Sphere, deal more damage to them and try to catch them in the Sphere again. This process can take quite a long time. To further complicate matters, a PIDF Guard may join the battle while you are attempting to catch a Human, so be careful.
If you succeed, you will see a message saying that you successfully caught a Human in Palworld, but this action is considered inhumane on Palpagos Island.
Palworld: How to Get Gunpowder
If you want to craft ammunition for your firearms in Palworld, you should learn how to get Gunpowder. This guide outlines two ways to do so.
What to Do With Caught Humans in Palworld
The Humans you catch can do everything your Pals can do. This means that you can add them to your team and go hunting. Besides this, captured Humans can also mine resources or work in your factories.
This is where the humane ways of using them end. If you don’t care about the freedom of your Humans, you can sell them for Gold like other Pals. You can take the Butcher Knife and use it to butcher your captured Human, too. By doing this, players will get some Gold and Ammo.
That’s all you need to know about catching and using Humans in Palworld. It’s definitely a little cruel, but the game allows you to do this to get some extra profit or just have fun.
- January 19, 2024
- Pocket Pair, Inc.