Looking for another outstanding creature to add to your collection? Consider finding and catching Cinnamoth in Palworld, a pretty awesome Pal.
While exploring the world of Palworld you will find many Pals and one of the most outstanding creatures you can catch for your Pal Deck is the Cinnamoth. Looking rather bland due to its bright coloring and butterfly appearance, this Grass-type Pal can cause you a lot of problems when trying to catch it, as it usually spawns at a higher level. Nevertheless, with enough effort, you can add a very strong Pal to your collection that has Mysterious Scales Partner Skill.
Palworld: How to Get Lucky Pals
Lucky Pals can make a world of difference in Palworld. Learn more about them using this guide.
How to Find Cinnamoth in Palworld
While wandering around Palworld, you can find Cinnamoth almost in the middle of the map, namely if you get to the island by crossing the bridge to the north of the Bridge of the Twin Knights location, or another bridge located northwest of the Sealed Realm of the Frozen Wings location. Once on the island, you can find Cinnamoth near the Cinnamon Forest fast travel point or the Ancient Ruins. Also, there is a chance that you will meet these Pals in such a location as Hypocrite Hill.
Before going out searching for a Cinnamoth, its recommended that you prepare yourself for the hunt by upgrading your weapons and armor as much as possible, as you will usually encounter several Pals at once, and they will mostly spawn at a higher level.
How to Catch Cinnamoth in Palworld
Cinnamoth’s catching mechanics are no different from other Pals, but if you’re new to the game, here are the detailed steps to add this beautiful butterfly to your Pal Deck. Here are some tips to help catch Cinnamoth along with a video demonstrating this Pal being caught.
- Stock as many Pal Spheres as you can, since you might spend quite a few of them. You can also use Mega Spheres to increase your chances of success.
- Find Cinnamoth when you are in their habitat. Once again, prepare your equipment well, as these Pals prefer to mate in packs and most of the individuals of this species that you will encounter will be above level 18.
- Deal as much damage to Cinnamoth as you can, but don’t let the Pal you’re trying to catch die. Fire and Poison-type arrows are quite effective against this Pal.
- After reducing Cinnamoth’s health to a minimum, use Pal or Mega Spheres to catch the Cinnamoth.
- If Cinnamoth is too strong for you, you can ask your friends for help in co-op multiplayer.
Catching a Cinnamoth in Palworld
- January 19, 2024
- Pocket Pair, Inc.