Because of the high popularity of Palworld, from time to time you may encounter problems related to unstable servers. One error occurs when you try to log in to the game and is followed by the message “Failed to EOS Login. Error: Timeout.” Of course, being unable to log in to your favorite game is very frustrating, but fortunately, several ways can help you solve the Failed to EOS Login error in Palworld.
How to Fix Failed to EOS Login Error in Palworld
To find the best way to fix the “Failed to EOS login” error, you must understand what caused this problem. Most of the time, it occurs due to unstable functioning or downtime of Palworld‘s servers, so perhaps the only option for you is to simply wait until they are back up and running. To make sure that the problem is the servers, you can monitor their activity via the Palworld Status website. If everything is fine with the servers, pay attention to the most common reasons why you are getting this error listed below:
- Outdated version of Epic Games Launcher.
- Some of the game’s processes can be blocked by Windows Firewall.
- Connection issues.
- Damage to the integrity of game files.
So, to help you enjoy the game as soon as possible, let’s talk more about each of these issues.
Palworld Keeps Crashing on Xbox
Many Palworld players continue to experience constant crashes on the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S version of the hit survival game.
Outdated Version of Epic Games Launcher
If you are experiencing the Failed to EOS Login issue when trying to log in to Palworld, it could mean you have an outdated Epic Games Launcher. This can be the cause of the error even if you’re logging in via Steam, and here’s how to deal with it:
- Uninstall the outdated Epic Games Launcher from your system, then restart your PC.
- Download the latest version of the Epic Games Store and install it.
- Once you have the latest launcher version installed, ensure your Steam account is linked to your Epic Games Store account.
- When you’re done, launch Epic Games Launcher and Steam as administrator.
- After that, launch Palworld, also as administrator.
Following these steps should have fixed this error, but if you already have the latest version of Epic Games Launcher, then follow the next tips.
Palworld Blocked by Windows Firewall
Windows Firewall often prevents gamers from enjoying their favorite games by creating interruptions and blocking some game processes. In your case, this may also be why you cannot enter the game. Make sure that Palworld is allowed to run through your firewall. In addition to the game itself, you should ensure that the Epic Games Launcher has all the necessary permissions.
Palworld Guide Hub – Tips, Base Building, Best Pals, & More
Palworld has over 100 Pals to find and a vast map to explore, not to mention a ton of dungeons to explore and items to gather and craft.
Palworld Connection Issues
In addition to issues with the game servers, the problem may be on your end. First of all, we recommend that you exit Palworld, turn off your router for a few minutes, then launch it back on and log in to the game again. If the error persists after these simple steps, then another reason could be DNS servers. As with the game servers, your DNS can also have malfunctions, so if none of the above methods help you, try changing your DNS addresses to alternative ones.
Verify the integrity of Palworld files
If all of the above methods do not solve the error, then the problem may be due to the corruption of the game files. You can check and fix Palworld files easily by following these steps:
- Open Steam and go to the Library.
- Find Palworld in the game list, right-click on it, and then select Properties.
- Go to Local Files and find the Verify the integrity of game files option.
- After starting this process, you’ll need to wait for Steam to check the game’s files and replace the damaged data with the correct files.
- January 19, 2024
- Pocket Pair, Inc.
- Pocket Pair, Inc.