- Pocketpair has released another update for Palworld, addressing technical issues and improving multiplayer servers for a smoother experience.
- The update also fixes a crash issue caused by guilds capturing a high number of Pals.
- More improvements and features are planned for future updates, including PvP and raids, as Pocketpair continues to support and update Palworld.
Developer Pocketpair has released yet another update for open world survival game Palworld, which is available now on Steam and is coming to Xbox at a later, unspecified time. Pocketpair has issued multiple updates for Palworld since its early access launch, with most of the updates aimed at tackling the game’s technical issues and various other shortcomings.
Most recently, Pocketpair made some improvements to Palworld‘s multiplayer servers. While it caused some issues for players hoping to play co-op as the changes were being implemented, the effort will hopefully create an overall smoother multiplayer experience for fans of the game. Hot on the heels of the Palworld multiplayer server changes, a new update has been released that Steam users can download right now.
Palworld Player Shares Useful Tip to Transfer Heavy Resources Without Being Encumbered
A Palworld player shares an ingenious method for moving heavy resources in the hit Pocketpair title without being encumbered.
This substantial Palworld update tackles some of the biggest frustrations in the game, like Pals at base getting stuck and refusing to do work assignments. Palworld players should no longer have to stress as much about their wooden bases getting burned down after the latest patch, as the speed and range of fire on wooden buildings has been nerfed. Game crashing issues have also been addressed.
The new Palworld update also fixes a rather serious issue that would crash and corrupt save data for a small number of players. It seems this was triggered by Palworld guilds capturing a total of 7,000 Pals. The update isn’t able to fix Palworld saves that were already impacted by the problem, but the developers are “continuing to work on fixing this issue permanently,” so hopefully anyone that has had the misfortune of running into this problem gets some good news shortly.
These improvements are on the way for the Xbox version of Palworld as well, though it remains to be seen when they will be implemented. Xbox has promised to work with Palworld to improve the Xbox version of the game, ramping up hope for features like dedicated servers and the like, so hopefully it is one day able to find itself on par with its PC counterpart.
There are still some issues that Palworld needs to fix, but those should be ironed out in future updates. Once Palworld‘s more egregious technical problems have been tackled, the developers hope to add new features, like PvP and raids. If the developers are able to consistently deliver updates as they have been doing so far, there’s no reason why Palworld‘s incredible success will slow down any time soon.
Palworld Update 0.1.4.0 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where if another player’s pal/base pal had HP 30% or less, it could be captured by using a sphere.
- Fixed an issue where enemy pals would get stuck in walls due to charge attacks.
- Implemented the first fix for an issue where the game would always crash and save data would be corrupted when the guild’s total number of pals captured reached around 7000
- The game no longer crashes even if the total number of captured objects exceeds 7000. However, save data that has already been in this state (in the case of a server, the server’s world data) prior to this update will still be unable to load. We are continuing to work on fixing this issue permanently.
- Added support for mouse side keys and numeric keypad in keyboard key configuration.
- Further improvements are currently planned, such as support for interact key configuration.
- Fixed an issue where players on dedicated servers and co-op (online) were receiving damage twice.
- Specifications have been changed so that you can move at extremely low speed even when you have exceeded the weight limit.
- Players will no longer pass through walls when dismounting.
- Fixed an issue where capture power strengthened by Lifmunk Effigies was reset when using memory reset drugs.
- Fixed an issue where armor could be equipped in the wrong slot.
- Adjusted camera positions of several Pals to make it easier to see when mounted.
- Specifications have been changed so that Pals who are manually assigned to a breeding farm will not become hungry and their manual assignments will not be removed.
- The key to lift Pals has been changed from F -> V (Pad: X-Y) in order to prevent accidents.
- Reduced the speed and range of fire spreading on wooden buildings.
- Fixed an issue where manual work assignments could not be set at all under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where extremely high-level Relaxaurus would attack the base during raids.
- Added several measures to prevent base Pals from getting stuck.
- Fixed an issue where Pals would get stuck while transporting items and would drop them on the spot.
- Fixed an issue where Pals at the base would continue to cut down trees that were already cut.
- Fixed an issue where Pals at the base were on the verge of death due to unexplained falling damage.
- Fixed an issue where Pals at the base would float under some conditions.
- Fixed an issue where if a farm was built on the second floor or above, work pals would be unable to move on the floors below.
- Corrected incorrect text.
- Measures have been added to prevent cheating and stealing other players’ Pals.
- Many other minor fixes such as the addition of a UI key guide.
- January 19, 2024
- Pocket Pair, Inc.
- Pocket Pair, Inc.
- Unreal Engine 5
- T For Teen Due To Violence
- Number of Players
- 1-4 (Co-Op); 32 Players Server Limit