Open world survival game Palworld issues a brand-new update that Steam and Xbox users can download right now.
- The latest Palworld update resolves a major issue that caused the game to crash when guilds had over 7000 Pals captured.
- The update also fixes various glitches, including disappearing weapons when using grenades in multiplayer and a bug that prevented Lifmunk Effigies from increasing capture rate chances.
- The update addresses base-related issues, such as Pals not waking up at the breeding farm and wood not dropping from trees chopped down by Pals. Additionally, countermeasures against cheats and exploits have been implemented.
Developer Pocketpair has released a brand-new update for Palworld that players can download right now across Steam and Xbox. New Palworld updates have been released on a regular basis since the game’s early access launch, with the developers working hard to address its more egregious issues.
One of the more recent Palworld updates looked to address a big problem for hardcore players that had over 7000 Pals captured between the members of their guild. This would sometimes cause Palworld to crash and make it impossible to play on that world. The latest update for the game fixes the issue and makes it so those whose save data was broken can now play on their worlds again.
Palworld Players Uncover Another Crafty Method to One-Shot Bosses
Palworld players reveal yet another witty method to kill bosses in the monster-collecting game with minimal effort or difficulty.
The new Palworld update fixes other lingering issues in the game as well. For instance, a glitch that would make Palworld weapons disappear when using a grenade in multiplayer has been fixed, as has the dreaded Lifmunk Effigy bug. As many expected, there were times when Palworld Lifmunk Effigies were not actually increasing one’s capture rate chances due to a bug, but that has now been fixed as well. Palworld players that have collected a bunch of Lifmunk Effigies should now have a much easier time catching Pals in the game.
The latest Palworld update also tackles some issues that have been plaguing bases in the game. Prior to the update, there was a glitch where Pals at the breeding farm would go to sleep and not wake up, but that should be resolved now. Another issue where wood wouldn’t drop from trees that were chopped down by Pals has also been fixed, according to the patch notes.
And finally, the newest Palworld update has “implemented countermeasures against some cheats and exploits.” Some Palworld servers have had to deal with cheaters, but that should be less of an issue. Palworld players can expect developer Pocketpair to continue releasing updates for the game on a regular basis, and while the updates for now will be focused on fixes, future ones will be introducing exciting new content to the open world survival game.
Palworld February 7 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the game would always crash and save data would be corrupted when the total number of Pals captured by the guild reached approximately 7000.
- In the previous patch, save data that had already been in this state (for servers, the server’s world data) remained in a broken state that made it impossible to load, but after applying this patch it will be resolved and will load properly.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons equipped by other players would disappear when a player used a grenade in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where, although the displayed capture probability increased when the capture power was strengthened with Lifmunk Effigies, the capture probability did not actually increase at all due to an internal processing bug.
- Fixed an issue where if a Pal that was manually assigned to a breeding farm went to sleep, it would not wake up forever.
- Fixed an issue where no wood would drop when Pal at the base felled a tree.
- Implemented countermeasures against some cheats and exploits.
- January 19, 2024
- Pocket Pair, Inc.
- Pocket Pair, Inc.
- Unreal Engine 5
- T For Teen Due To Violence
- How Long To Beat
- X|S Enhanced
- File Size Xbox Series
- 6 GB (February 2024)
- Number of Players
- 1-4 (Co-Op); 32 Players Server Limit