- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s The Teal Mask DLC offers a money sink for players who want to donate 1 million Pokedollars to repair Loyalty Plaza and receive a special reward.
- Farming Pokedollars can come in handy for training Pokemon as well. The best way to do it is to obtain White Kyurem by completing BBQs and getting a Reshiram and Kyurem treat from Snacksworth in The Indigo Disk.
- White Kyurem is a powerful Pokemon that can be obtained by fusing Reshiram and Kyurem using the DNA Splicer, making it a great choice for farming Pokedollars in the Ace Tournament.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet‘s Indigo Disk DLC came with plenty of returning pocket monsters for players to catch and add to their collection, as well as new critters that are quite unique in various ways. For example, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet‘s Archaludon breaks a pseudo-Legendary tradition of having 600 base stat total without being part of the Slow experience group, blurring the lines of what defines a pseudo-Legendary and if they can have just two stages in their evolutionary line. For those who want to complete their adventures and get access to all exclusive Pokemon in The Indigo Disk, there is one returning creature they shouldn’t sleep on – especially if they want to farm money fast in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
The Teal Mask DLC has a money sink for those who have amassed lots of Pokedollars on their adventures, as players can donate 1 million to repair Loyalty Plaza and receive a special reward in the form of the Festival Jinbei (Flashy). Likewise, for those who enjoy training Pokemon to try them out in VGC competitions, the expenses to fully IV and EV-train them can be quite jarring, so it can be a good thing to have options when it comes to money-making. Luckily, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Indigo Disk’s White Kyurem can help.
Pokemon Gen 10 Should Complete One of Three Starter Trios
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet introduce interesting starters, and now Gen 10 is in the unique position to take three possible trios to the next level.
Why Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s Best Money Farm is With White Kyurem
How to Get Every Returning Legendary Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet Indigo Disk
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet players will only be able to receive special Legendary Pokemon treats once they finish the main story of the DLC, which will result in a new NPC called Snacksworth appearing at the entrance of Blueberry Academy. Afterward, players will need to complete or have completed Solo BBQs in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet as well as Group BBQs, with the latter being the gold quests that award many BP for completion and are only available after completing three red quests.
The Legendary Pokemon available from Snacksworth include:
- Raikou (Scarlet-exclusive)
- Entei (Scarlet-exclusive)
- Suicune (Scarlet-exclusive)
- Ho-Oh (Scarlet-exclusive)
- Lugia (Violet-exclusive)
- Latios (Violet-exclusive)
- Latias (Scarlet-exclusive)
- Groudon (Scarlet-exclusive)
- Kyogre (Violet-exclusive)
- Rayquaza (Group quest-exclusive)
- Cobalion (Violet-exclusive)
- Terrakion (Violet-exclusive)
- Virizion (Violet-exclusive)
- Reshiram (Scarlet-exclusive)
- Zekrom (Violet-exclusive)
- Kyurem (Group quest-exclusive)
- Solgaleo (Scarlet-exclusive)
- Lunala (Violet-exclusive)
- Necrozma (Group quest-exclusive)
- Glastrier (Scarlet-exclusive)
- Spectrier (Violet-exclusive)
The Pokemon Scarlet and Violet exclusive Legendaries can actually be obtained by players regardless of their version, but only if they do complete Group BBQs. While the requisite to do this can be harsh, there are community Discord servers where players set up these groups in order to get all the BBQs done.
White Kyurem is The Way to Farm Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s Ace Tournament
The reason this is something that Gen 9 players should keep an eye on is that they can obtain both Reshiram and Kyurem, which can then be fused with an item called DNA Splicer, which is found at the Porto Marinada auction house after these Legendaries are obtained. With this, one can fuse Reshiram and Kyurem into White Kyurem (and still be able to un-fuse them with the same DNA Splicer item), creating a powerful critter. White Kyurem is currently one of the best Pokemon to use in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet‘s Ace Tournament in Mesagoza, and that’s why players should get it as soon as possible – especially if they need Pokedollars.
White Kyurem Base Stats
Lv. 100 White Kyurem Max Stats
Atk 372 (+Atk Nature)
Def 306 (+Def Nature)
Sp. Atk 170
Sp. Atk 482 (+Sp. Atk Nature)
Sp. Def 100
Sp. Def 328 (+Sp. Def Nature)
Speed 317 (+Spe Nature)
The Ace Tournament in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet provides trainers with around 100,000 Pokedollars per completion as well as special rewards, which can range from a handful of Tera Shards, bottles of vitamins, or Mints all the way to rare items. These can include rare Poke Balls in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, which are some of the most sought-after items in the game. As such, getting White Kyurem in Gen 9 and using it to farm the Ace Tournament can be well worth the investment, and it can even yield quick and consistent results when used with a turbo controller for those who wish to AFK farm.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet are the upcoming main series Pokemon games. These two versions will be the arrival of Generation IX.
- November 18, 2022
- E For Everyone Due To Mild Fantasy Violence
- How Long To Beat
- 31½ Hours