Increase your elemental damage by using this Stone of Malevolence in Remnant 2. Here is how you can get it in the game.
Remnant 2 offers a variety of wearable accessories that grant additional skills to the players. Players can find these accessories while exploring the worlds in the game. Rings are also one of the wearable items that hold significant importance. While most rings can be acquired by defeating certain bosses, a few are not specific to a single location and are scattered throughout the map.
Stone of Malevolence is one of the most potent rings featured in Remnant 2. This Ring increases the Mod Power amount by 15% when the player does Elemental Damage to the enemies. Fortunately, obtaining this ring is possible directly from the ground. However, its random spawn locations require players to thoroughly explore the region to enhance their chances. To avoid this hustle, read this guide, which covers all the possible places to get this Ring.
Remnant 2: Blood Moon Essence Farming Guide
Farming Blood Moon Essences to unlock one of Remnant 2’s Hidden Archetypes can be very tedious if players don’t know the best way to go about it.
How to Get Stone of Malevolence
Explore the Following Areas in the Losomn Region
To get Stone of Malevolence, you must spawn in the Losomn Region. Unfortunately, this Ring does not have a specific spawn location and appears at random locations periodically. Few places have a higher chance of it spawning. These places include:
Explore these areas thoroughly to get this Ring. Remember, it is placed on the ground and emits purple-colored light. Look for that glow while exploring the region. Stone of Malevolence is a Random World Drop item which appears randomly.
If you are unfortunate and did not get a ring on your first try, do not lose hope. Reroll the campaign and start exploring these areas again until you find it.
Explore Areas with Big Statue
Alternatively, you can also obtain this Ring by following this specific path.
- Spawn into the Losomn Region of the game and look for the Big Statue figures. Reach out to this location, as it will be the starting point.
- Once reached, move to the right side and keep going until a glowing door can be seen.
- Get inside the door and move to the left side. Keep going straight to reach the end of the passage.
- At the end of the passage, there will be a room. Enter into the room.
- You will find a corpse on the ground and the Stone of Malevolence beside it.
- July 25, 2023
- Gearbox Publishing
- Soulslike , Third-Person Shooter