If you’re wondering how to marry Aela the Huntress in Skyrim, here’s everything you need to know.
When playing Skyrim, one of the first characters you can get romantically involved with and eventually marry is Aela the Huntress. Aela is known as a member of The Circle, which, along with a few other group participants, can transform into Werewolves, so having such a wife will make you feel more secure. In addition, if you choose the path of love, you will have a chance to practice your Archery quite a bit. This guide will show you how to marry Aela the Huntress in Skyrim.
21 Best Skyrim Romance Mods
You can find a mod for just about anything in Skyrim. These romance mods add a new element to the game.
How to Marry Aela the Huntress Skyrim
First, to successfully marry Aela, you must join The Companions guild and then complete its entire questline. To do this, you will need to follow these steps:
- Starting from Whiterun, you will need to find the leader of the Companions, namely Kodlak Whitemane, located in Jorrvaskr.
- Then, when you talk to Kodlak and complete the training, you will be accepted into the faction and can start completing the Companions questline.
- Complete all tasks, whether they are regular or Radiant quests, to achieve Proving Honor.
- Once you reach this stage, you can partake of the Werewolf blood of Aela and learn the secrets of The Circle.
- Once you have partaken of Aela’s blood, your character will turn into a Werewolf, which means you are one step closer to getting her hand in marriage.
- Next, you will need to unlock the story quests “Purity of Revenge” and “Glory of the Dead.” You can do this by completing a few more Radiant quests in The Companions questline.
- “Glory of the Dead” is the final mission in The Companions questline. To complete it, you will need to go to Ysgramor’s Tomb, where you will be tasked with releasing the spirit of Kodlak’s.
Skyrim: How To Marry Serana
Serana is a vampire from the Skyrim Dawnguard DLC, and to help players create a family, here’s how to marry this character.
Once you’ve completed The Companions questline, marrying Aela the Huntress is a piece of cake:
- Go to Riften to find a priest named Maramal. While in Riften, you can find him in both the Temple of Mara and The Bee and Barb tavern.
- Talk to Maramal and learn more about how marriage works in Skyrim. Specifically, the priest will tell you that a person looking for a spouse must wear the Amulet of Mara, which will demonstrate their desire to get married.
- Fortunately, you can purchase the same amulet from Pastor Maramal for 200 Gold, so put it on after you buy it.
- After that, go to Jorrvaskr and talk to Aela the Huntress about marriage. Then, once she agrees to give you her hand in marriage, go back to the Temple of Mara to arrange a marriage ceremony with Maramal.
- After that, you can go about your business or just skip the time to have your wedding ceremony at the Temple of Mara the next day.
- November 11, 2011