If you’re wondering how to wake up Pelagius in Skyrim, you’ve come to the right place.
During The Mind of Madness quest in Skyrim, you can get a rather unusual Wabbajack staff. However, one of the tasks of this mission may cause you particular difficulties. When you enter the mind of Pelagius Septim III, after completing some trials, you will come across the King of Solitude sleeping on a bed in the middle of a meadow, and your job is to wake him up. This guide will show you how to wake up Pelagius in Skyrim.
Skyrim: How to Get a Free House in Whiterun
You can get a fantastic house for free in one of the most beautiful cities of Skyrim. Here’s how to do it.
How to Wake up Pelagius in Skyrim
To wake up Pelagius Septim, you will need to use the Wabbajack staff. You will receive this item when you enter Pelagius’s mind, but after you leave his mind, you will get your normal items back.
Foremost, you need to complete the first task given by Sheogorath. There you will shoot two people on the sides of Pelagius with the Wabbajack and avoid hitting the atronachs that serve as a distraction. Once Pelagius’s Confidence is greater than his Anger, you’ll need to follow the path until you find him sleeping. While it’s not a difficult task to wake the King of Solitude from sleep, many people may have trouble doing it, so here is a guide:
- To wake up Pelagius from his disturbing sleep, you’ll have to shoot him with the Wabbajack, and after each shot, mobs will spawn nearby. Your task is to turn all these scary mobs into pleasant memories of Pelagius.
- When you first shoot the sleeping King of Solitude, a wolf will spawn nearby. Shoot the animal, and it will turn into a goat, which will just lie down next to Septim.
- After that, don’t waste any time, and immediately shoot Pelagius to make the witch spawn near you. Hit the witch, and she will turn into a little boy.
- The third shot by the staff at Pelagius will summon a scary lady, who will turn into the king’s wife after another shot.
- The next time you shoot Septim, some kind of fire creature will appear nearby. Hit it with the Wabbajack spell, and you’ll see it just disappear.
- And the last time you hit Pelagius, it will summon the last creature, hitting which you will wake up the King of Solitude.
- After that, you can continue with The Mind of Madness quest, which will reward you with a Wabbajack staff.
You should keep in mind that you can’t waste time and should try to eliminate the monsters as quickly as possible. Otherwise, if you do nothing for too long, all the creatures will disappear, and you’ll have to start all over again.
- November 11, 2011