Here’s how to complete the Restoring Order quest in Skyrim and deal with the powerful enemy, Thoron.
Players first get the Restoring Order quest after completing the Balance of Power quest, when they find out about the leader of Saints and Seducers, Thoron. You’ll have to defeat Thoron and retrieve the sword of Jyggalag. Pieced together information from two different notes suggests he’s insane and lives in the Solitude sewers.
Skyrim: Best Followers In The Game, Ranked
As Bethesda’s The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is massive, followers are available to keep the Dragonborn company. Which ones are the best?
Skyrim Restoring Order: Finding and Killing Thoron
Here’s how to find the leader of Saints and Seducers, Thoron:
- First, make your way to Solitude. You’ll get a map marker leading into the sewers as soon as you enter the city.
- Enter the sewer, go straight, and take the first turn right down the stairs.
- Then, go across the river. You’ll notice that while the entrance to the sewers looks normal, the next part is overgrown with bizarre flora. Your objective will change to “Explore the root cave.” You can harvest a lot of the flora in the root cave, but you will also see some hostile Elytra here.
- Then, from the entrance to the root cave, go left through the passage until you see an intersection.
- Here, turn left because the right turn leads to a chamber with spriggans and a dead end. While going down the root cave, you’ll see a chamber with Elytra and some of the sewer walls, as well as a chamber with water to your left.
- While in the water chamber, you’ll see a hole in the wall which leads back to the sewers straight ahead, and a tunnel going upwards to your right. Go up the tunnel.
- Keep going forward until you see Thoron.
Skyrim: How to Catch Pygmy Sunfish
There are certain conditions players need to know to successfully catch the Pygmy Sunfish in Skyrim.
How to Kill Thoron in Skyrim
Upon getting closer, you’ll see that Thoron is performing a ritual. Your objective will also change to “Kill Thoron.” When he sees you, he’ll start summoning regular atronachs, as well as Golden Saints and Dark Seducers. Your best bet is to spam heal and focus on Thoron himself, as he doesn’t have a whole lot of HP, and the atronachs disappear when he’s dead.
Now that you’ve defeated Thoron, your objective is to retrieve the sword of Jyggalag. It’s located to the west of the 4-way intersection where you’ve first seen Thoron. You should loot him as well as his lair. All of the loot is pretty useful, and there are also items for future quests, so make sure to pick up everything.
After getting the sword of Jyggalag, the quest will be completed.
- November 11, 2011