There are 40 Riddler Trophies in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, and players can earn the Oldest One in the Book! achievement by collecting them all. Additionally, a codex entry will unlock every time that one of those collectibles is found. While those rewards may not be enough to entice every player to locate all the Riddler Trophies in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, this guide is here to assist fans that would like to take on the endeavor.
Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League – All Riddle Solutions
The Riddler returns in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, and he has plenty of riddles in need of solving around Metropolis.
Bakerline Riddler Trophy Locations
Bakerline is located in the southwest corner of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League‘s Metropolis. It is home to six Riddler Trophies, and here is where players can find them:
- Under the orb at the top of the tall building.
- Under the “Hampstead” sign that is adjacent to Cap’s.
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League players should descend to street level. The trophy is on the ceiling of a tunnel that travels underneath the Sullivan building.
- Under the “Flash” sign at the top of Blaze Comics.
- Under the “WGBS” lettering that is on the tower.
- Descend to street level. The trophy is next to a large video screen that is above a tunnel (adjacent to a Superman mural).
Racine Riddler Trophy Locations
Fans will spend a significant amount of time in Racine, as it is where the game’s hub, the Hall of Justice, is located. While players are in the area, they can work on grabbing these four Riddler Trophies:
- On the balcony of a small brick building.
- At the southeast edge of the Hall of Justice’s roof.
- On the ground behind the Famous Bakery trailer.
- Near the top of the silo-like structure on the building’s roof.
Midtown Riddler Trophy Locations
There are seven Riddler Trophies in Midtown, and their positions are detailed below. Notably, Trophy #4 will disappear at a certain point in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League’s main story, and players may need to return to an earlier chapter to claim it.
- Under the structure’s roof.
- Under the overhang at the entrance to Wayne Bank
- In an alley that runs along the east side of the Dock 4 building.
- Under the Lady Metropolis sign next to Luthor Financial.
- At the base of a statue that sits atop a circular platform.
- On top of the Big Belly Burger stand.
- On the ceiling behind the fish tank outside Amertek Industries.
Centennial Park Riddler Trophy Locations
The central area of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League‘s map, Centennial Park is home to five Riddler Trophies, and they are located in the following positions:
- Behind the “Justice Day” screen.
- Under a high ledge just west of the “Palms” sign.
- Under the structure upon which the pillar sits.
- Amid the pipes under the bridge.
- Near the top of the KORD building.
Wonderland District Riddler Trophy Locations
Fans of DC villains are now more than halfway through collecting all the Riddler Trophies in Suicide Squad, and they can pick up six more in the Wonderland District.
- On the ledge above the circular chicken sign.
- In the gazebo-like structure that supports the circular platform.
- In a small enclosed corridor on the building’s roof.
- Floating in the air very near to the ferris wheel.
- Under the pier.
- Near the large Nightclub sign on top of the building.
Suicide Slums Riddler Trophy Locations
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League fans have just three Riddler Trophies to collect in Suicide Slums, and they are at these locations:
- On the elevated platform to the right of the “Metropolis” screen.
- In the alcove just right of the clock.
- Descend to street level and enter the tunnel on the east side of the power plant.
Central Business District Riddler Trophy Locations
The Central Business District is the area with the most Riddler Trophies, and their positions are all detailed below. For those fans that have been following this guide, the ninth Trophy will be the last of this type of collectible, and they will receive the Oldest One in the Book! achievement in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League as soon as they grab it.
- In the large lantern that hangs from the top platform.
- Under the bridge that leads to the entrance of Lex Corp.
- Inside the statue’s head.
- Under the “Metropolis Sky Bridge” sign.
- On top of the metal structure, in the open area that is approximately halfway up the building.
- Between the two prongs at the top of the tower.
- On the statue that is beneath the top platform.
- On the very top of the turret.
- Under the platform with the airplane.
Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League
- February 2, 2024