- Rosaria is a versatile unit in Genshin Impact and can fit in many team compositions.
- Players can use Rosaria as a sub-DPS, support unit, or main DPS depending on their team needs.
Genshin Impact rarely puts out a unit that won’t be able to find a good team or role in many teams. Rosaria is no exception to this as her kit makes her a good support unit for many teams. Genshin Impact‘s Rosaria is a four-star Cryo polearm character whose kit allows teammates to gain some of her Crit Rate, a rare buff in-game. She can also be used as a sub-DPS in the team. But for those who are more dedicated to her, she works fine as a main DPS.
Rosaria can be used in numerous types of teams. She could be the main DPS in a team with units like Genshin Impact‘s Shenhe or Kaeya. She could be used in a melt or reverse melt team, and she could simply be a filler support to give someone else a chunk of her Crit Rate.
Genshin Impact: 7 Mistakes Players Make When Using Rosaria
Rosaria is an amazing sub-DPS, but Genshin Impact players must avoid these common mistakes.
Genshin Impact’s Rosaria’s Kit
When players get ready to build Genshin Impact‘s Rosaria, they should first figure out who will be on the team with her and what her purpose is. Generally, her most popular teams will be: freeze, melt, or as a Crit Rate buff support. All of these require small tweaks to her build to figure out what she should be doing. As a buff support, it’s important that players put her on a set like 4pc Noblesse so that she can fully own her role as a support. Otherwise, players should look for these stats:
- Freeze: ATK%, Crit DMG and Crit Rate, and Cryo DMG with either Blizzard Strayer or 2pc Cryo DMG and 2pc ATK%
- Melt: EM, ATK, Crit stats, and Cryo DMG with either Gilded Dreams, Lava Walker, or a supportive 4pc set
- Buff: Crit Rate, ER, ATK% on a Noblesse Oblige set
Rosaria has a large variety of weapons that can work on her. Again, being so flexible means that anything players prepare for her should be changed according to their end goal for her. However, this also means that anyone can find a good weapon for her based on what they have available. After all, more team comp potential means more potential weapons. Some of Rosaria’s best weapons are:
- The Catch (four-star, fishing)
- Staff of Homa (five-star, gacha)
- Skyward Spine (five-star, standard banner)
- Favonius Lance (four-star, gacha)
- White Tassel (three-star, exploration, and gacha)
Rosaria’s Team Comps
Since Rosaria is such a flexible unit, players who don’t already have a team in mind for their Rosaria may have some issues figuring out where to put her. Not everything is an immediate green light, and just because there are so many options does not mean that players will automatically know which works for them. Many team comps feature five-stars that not everyone has. Some team comps are expensive and some are more free-to-play friendly. Genshin Impact‘s Rosaria’s best team comps are:
- Freeze: Kaeya, Ayaka, Chongyun, Xingqiu, available healer (Barbara, Bennett, Jean, Kokomi, etc.)
- Main DPS: Fischl, Raiden Shogun, Kaeya, Diona, Zhongli, Layla
- Reverse-Melt: Xiangling, Chongyun, Bennett, Xingqiu (his inclusion on the team will make it more of a VapeMelt team)
Rosaria being a four-star means players are more likely to have copies of her than if she were a five-star. It won’t take a lot of investment to get a constellation for her unless gacha luck is bad. But if players have enough Primogems to want to go for Genshin Impact‘s Rosaria’s constellations or already have a few copies lying around, her best ones are C2 and C6. Her second constellation increases her burst time and applies Cryo more because of that—vital in some of her teams. Her C6 shreds enemies’ Physical resistance and boosts her role as a main DPS or Physical support unit.
- September 28, 2020
- Online Multiplayer
- T for Teen – Fantasy Violence, Alcohol Reference
- Platforms That Support Crossplay
- Mobile, PC, PS4 & PS5
- PS Plus Availability