Some WWE 2K24 developers take to social media to touch on some of the small, but important, improvements coming to the game.
- WWE 2K24 is making small but important improvements that will enhance the overall gameplay experience.
- The game features a special 40 Years of WrestleMania Showcase Mode and a large roster of past and present wrestlers.
- Some of the improvements include the ability to lower singlet straps, more options for front corner leaning run attacks, and better controls for Irish Whips and rope rebounds.
WWE 2K24 is making a variety of small but important improvements that should result in a better overall product. WWE 2K24 is the third game since the developers went back to the drawing board with WWE 2K22. WWE 2K23 built on what WWE 2K22 brought to the table and made some significant improvements, and now it looks like WWE 2K24 is looking to keep the franchise’s momentum going strong.
WWE 2K24 is set to feature a special 40 Years of WrestleMania Showcase Mode, a huge roster of wrestlers from past and present, and new takes on matches that have been missing from recent installments, like Ambulance Matches. Hype is high for WWE 2K24, and fans are no doubt excited to get their hands on the highly-anticipated game.
Bayley Reacts to Alleged WWE 2K24 Character Model
WWE Superstar and recent Royal Rumble 2024 winner Bayley shares her thoughts on her reported digital likeness in the upcoming WWE 2K24.
Recently, developers have taken to Twitter to discuss some of the other improvements that are coming in WWE 2K24. WWE 2K24 developer Bryan Williams revealed that some wrestlers will be able to lower their singlet straps in the new game, though stopped short of naming specific superstars. Williams later added that the front corner leaning run attack category now has running Light, Heavy, and Grab attacks taken into account instead of just 1 move as it was before.
WWE 2K24 Quality of Life Improvements
- Lower singlet straps of certain superstars
- Front corner leaning run attack category now has running Light, Heavy, and Grab attacks
- Whip from Kneeling
- Manual Rope Rebounds have better controls
- New drop-back animation when your back is to the ropes
In the meantime, WWE 2K24 developer Derek Donahue touched on some other improvements that fans can expect from the new game, particularly when it comes to Irish Whips and hitting the ropes. When WWE 2K24 releases in March, players can look forward to performing an Irish Whip while kneeling, better controls with manual rope rebounds, and a new back-drop animation when their back is to the ropes. These might all seem like small quality of life improvements, but they could add up to delivering a superior in-ring experience when compared to previous entries in the series.
Even though there have been some gameplay deep dives for the game, there are still some unanswered questions when it comes to WWE 2K24. One of the biggest questions is if WWE 2K24 will follow WWE SuperCard‘s example and remove Brock Lesnar from the roster. This and more should be answered come WWE 2K24‘s launch on March 8.
- March 8, 2024
- T For Teen Due To Blood, Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence